On Old Version:
- Find the Tools button, click on the button and select Options.
- Find Content section from options at the top of the page.
- Click OK.
- Refresh your browser.
On Latest version:
follow simple steps given below
Enable using “about: config”
- Open a new tab in the Firefox browser
- Search in the address bar by typing “about:config“( type only text no quotes ), and press Enter.
- On the next screen, you will be asked to give permission. Click “I’ll be careful, I promise” button.
Method 3: Using Add-On’s
Thanks for visiting!